Frequently Asked Questions
Found 7 records
- How does the 'Sign me in automatically' work?
- The 'Sign me in automatically' is optional, it saves your username and password on your computer and every time you access the page you will be automatically logged in.
- What happens if I forget my password?
- If you forget your password, please click on the 'Forgot your Password?' link of the front of the directory or on the sponsor login page. The password recovery email will be sent to the email address provided from your Contact Information. The email will contain a link which will redirect the user to the 'Manage Account' section, where the password can be updated.
- How can I change my password?
- After you are logged in, click on 'Account Settings' link, you will see the 'Current Password' field, type your current password in this field and your new password on the fields 'Password' and 'Retype Password', then hit the submit button.
- How do I know which level to choose?
- Please select the level that reflects your business type or location: Corporate or National Chains (anywhere in Park Slope) Independent (along all of 7ave. or side streets connected to 7th ave.) Home Based (located anywhere along 4th, 6th or 8th ave)
- Am I required to have an account to add my business?
- Yes. In order to add your business, you must create an account and be a qualifying business (please see How Do I know which level to choose).
- How can I sign up for an account?
- To sign up as an Advertiser go to the 'Advertise With Us' link at top menu, select a level and click in 'SIGN UP' button. Fill out all fields, write down your username and password for future reference, choose the best payment option for you and follow the steps to finish the process.
- Why am I receiving an 'Account Locked' message?
- If you attempt to access your account and type in an incorrect password 5 times the account will lock for 1 hour. This is for security reasons.